Electrical Project Manager
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL BUILDING POWER SYSTEMS INSTALLATION OR ENGINEERING DESIGN. Electrical pertaining to non-building power related systems is not applicable (RF, PCBs, ICs, Telecom, etc).
Fusion Electric & Engineering, LLC is a full service electrical contractor based in Naples, Florida. We are seeking an Electrical Project Manager for the design, estimating and project management of residential and/or commercial electrical installations including power distribution, lighting control systems, A/V & Automation Systems, as well as security systems. We value creative minded, energetic individuals with a desire for innovation, technology and long term growth and stability.
- Performing Quantity takeoffs to prepare estimates and proposals
- Project Management of contracted work through the construction phases
- Performing electrical engineering calculations and designs for residential and commercial projects including but not limited to: Load Calculations, Riser Diagrams, Panel Schedules, Branch circuit wiring design, Standby power generator sizing calculations.
Minimum Candidate Requirements
- Knowledge of construction terminology, scheduling, equipment and methods
- Knowledge of the NEC (National Electrical Code) and NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) codes
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office products including high levels of experience with Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Driver’s License
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive, and an effective team player
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with employees, vendors, and clients
Additional Preferred Candidate Requirements
- Electrical Estimating Experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but is not a necessity
- Compensation is commensurate based on Experience & Performance.
- Company Vehicle after probationary period
- Paid Holidays (up to 6 per year)
- Paid Time Off (Flextime for Personal Days, Vacations, etc. Quantity of hours varies based on length of service with the company, up to a maximum of 3 weeks).
- Supplemental and disability insurance benefits (Colonial Life Insurance Products are available)
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Drug Free Workplace.